Crock pot Candy Peanut Clusters
Crock Pot Candy Peanut Clusters - I've something for peanut clusters, but the idea of melting the chocolate over the stove or in the microwave,
- 34.5 ons honey-roasted-dry-roasted-peanuts
- 32 ons almond-bark-vanilla-flavored
- 12 ons semisweet-chocolate-chips
- 4 ons German-chocolate-bar
- optional garnish: sprinkles-or-crushed-candy-canes
Layer ingredients into crockpot (I used a 5 quart), cover.
Cook for 1 hour on low temperature. Do not stir.
After 1-hour stir mixture and continue to cook, stirring every 15-20 minutes for another hour (a total of 2 hours).
Meanwhile, line countertop or table with a long piece of parchment paper.
Turn off crockpot. Use a 1 tablespoon scooper to scoop out candy from crockpot and onto parchment paper. Make sure candy is not touching. Top with favorite garnish.
Allow to cool completely.