Broccoli and Mushroom Stir-Fry
Broccoli and Mushroom Stir-Fry - Stir-fried vegetables could be an ideal weeknight meal. Consider it -- it's fast, it is healthy, and (most importantly) it is satisfyingly delicious.
- 2 cups broccoli, cut-into-small-florets
- 1/4 cup red-onion, chopped-small
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 tsp crushed-red-pepper-(optional)
- 2 tsp fresh-ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup vegetable-broth, optional-water
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup cashews, optional-water-chestnuts
- 2 tbsp rice-wine-vinegar
- 2 tbsp low-sodium-soy-sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut-sugar, optional
- 1 tbsp sesame-seeds
garlic, mushrooms, red pepper, ginger, and water. Cook, stirring frequently Until broccoli is soft and onions are translucent. Add broth and much more as Had to prevent the vegetables from sticking.
Stir in the carrot, cashews, vinegar, soy sauce, and coconut sugar. Stir well and simmer for approximately 2 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Drink or together with quinoa or brown rice.