Keto Teriyaki Chicken
Another simple low-carb dinner which may be produced in under half an hour! This keto teriyaki chicken is filled with flavour, will treat that keto Chinese food urge, and also ideal served with cauliflower grilled rice.
- 2 tbsp avocado-oil Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon
- 2 1/2 Pounds Chicken-thighs-cut-into-1-inch-pieces
- 1/4 Cup Soy-Sauce-or-Coconut-Aminos
- 3 tbsp Keto-Brown-Sugar-substitute
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp Grated-ginger
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/4 tsp xanthan-gum click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon
Heat the avocado oil in a skillet over medium-hi heat. insert the chicken and sauté' till cooked through. . .about 8minutes.
In a medium bowl, sugar substitute, garlic, water, ginger, combine the soy sauce, and xanthan gum. Whisk to blend. Pour the sauce to the skillet with the chicken and reduce the heat to medium. Continue cooking for a few more minutes till the sauce thickens and coats the chicken.
Serve topped with sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish.