How To Make Crispy Honey Chilli Potato | Honey Chilli Potato Recipe
How To Make Crispy Honey Chilli Potato | Honey Chilli Potato Recipe using a detailed photograph and video recipe. Still another popular street food in the Indo Chinese recipe palette made from crisp and deep-fried potato wedges or potato chips . It is sweet, crispy, and spicy, coated with honey, chili sauce, vinegar, and soy sauce, which makes it an ideal snack or as a starter.
for potato wedges:
- 2 potato-wedges
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp corn-flour
- 1/2 tsp pepper-crushed
for honey chilli potato:
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 clove garlic-finely-chopped
- 1 inch ginger-finely-chopped
- 2 green chilli-slit
- 4 tbsp spring onion-chopped
- ¼ onions-petals
- ½ capsicum-cubed
- 1 tsp chilli-sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato-sauce
- 2 tbsp soy-sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp corn-flour
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame / til-roasted
firstly in a large kadai, heat 2 tsp oil and saute 1 clove garlic, 1 inch ginger, 2 green chilli and 2 tbsp spring onion.
further saute ¼ onions and ½ capsicum on high flame.
now add 1 tsp chilli sauce, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar and ¼ tsp salt.
saute on high flame for 30 seconds.
now mix 1 tbsp corn flour in ¼ cup water without any lumps.
pour the corn flour mixture and stir continuously till it turns translucent.
turn off the flame and add 2 tbsp honey and mix well.
further add fried potato and mix gently.
also add 2 tbsp spring onions and 1 tsp roasted sesame seeds. mix well.
finally, serve honey chilli potato hot with fried rice or as it is.
- firstly, fry the potatoes till they turn crispy, else it doesn’t taste good.
- also, adjust the amoun tof honey depending on sweetnes you are looking for.
- addionally, do not cook once honey is added, as the flavour of honey will be lost.
- finally, honey chilli potato taste great when served hot and crispy.