How To Make Crispy Honey Chilli Potato | Honey Chilli Potato Recipe using a detailed photograph and video recipe. Still another popular street food in the Indo Chinese recipe palette made from crisp and deep-fried potato wedges or potato chips . It is sweet, crispy, and spicy, coated with honey, chili sauce, vinegar, and soy sauce, which makes it an ideal snack or as a starter.
Honey chili berry recipe | how to produce crispy honey chili potato with step by step picture and video recipe. The process for honey potato is simple, and it could also be prepared with leftover french fries or potato wedges. Or it can also be made by frozen chips, that should be readily available in almost any supermarket. But in this recipe, I have shown it from scratch using potato chips.
This is perhaps one of the most requested approaches, and to be honest, it took me a while to talk about it. I’ve shared another version of this particular recipe, i.e., chili potato recipe, that can be almost similar but minus honey and citrus toppings. However, to tell the truth, this really is tastier as it’s a mixture of sweet and hot as a result of chilies and honey. But, honey potato recipe isn’t my husband’s favorite, and he does not like sweet taste to his bites, and hence I prepare it less often.
As mentioned earlier, the process for honey chili curry recipe is simple, yet few strategies and recommendations for a perfect recipe. Firstly, I’ve used potato wedges in this recipe, but alternatively, you can also use sweet potato, zucchini, and even gobi. Secondly, I’ve sprinkled cornflour along with boiled potatoes, making it crispy. As an alternative, you can use pink berries, that has less starch and yields more crispy and yummy chips. Lastly, you may vary the ratio of honey to make it more sweet or less candy by increasing or reducing the quantity. Further, it can also be served as a side dish to Chinese rice dishes like grilled rice or even to veg noodles recipe.
Finally, I want to emphasize my additional approaches out of Indo Chinese collection with this particular post of honey chili potato recipe. It includes recipes like chili paneer, Gobi Manchurian, cabbage Manchurian, spring roster , noodles soup, wheat momos, schezwan fried rice, along with crispy veg recipe. Also, do visit my other recipes set like,
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
How To Make Crispy Honey Chilli Potato | Honey Chilli Potato Recipe
for potato wedges:
- 2 potato-wedges
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp corn-flour
- 1/2 tsp pepper-crushed
for honey chilli potato:
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 clove garlic-finely-chopped
- 1 inch ginger-finely-chopped
- 2 green chilli-slit
- 4 tbsp spring onion-chopped
- ¼ onions-petals
- ½ capsicum-cubed
- 1 tsp chilli-sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato-sauce
- 2 tbsp soy-sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp corn-flour
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame / til-roasted
- firstly in a large kadai, heat 2 tsp oil and saute 1 clove garlic, 1 inch ginger, 2 green chilli and 2 tbsp spring onion.
- further saute ¼ onions and ½ capsicum on high flame.
- now add 1 tsp chilli sauce, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar and ¼ tsp salt.
- saute on high flame for 30 seconds.
- now mix 1 tbsp corn flour in ¼ cup water without any lumps.
- pour the corn flour mixture and stir continuously till it turns translucent.
- turn off the flame and add 2 tbsp honey and mix well.
- further add fried potato and mix gently.
- also add 2 tbsp spring onions and 1 tsp roasted sesame seeds. mix well.
- finally, serve honey chilli potato hot with fried rice or as it is.
- firstly, fry the potatoes till they turn crispy, else it doesn’t taste good.
- also, adjust the amoun tof honey depending on sweetnes you are looking for.
- addionally, do not cook once honey is added, as the flavour of honey will be lost.
- finally, honey chilli potato taste great when served hot and crispy.
PIN IT FOR FAVORITE
[…] Crispy Honey Chilli Potato | Honey Chilli Potato Recipe […]