This Keto & Low Carb Chicken Club Sandwich is the easiest way to Consume a Clubhouse Sandwich without Consuming All of the Carbs. The Sandwich is bread free. Rather it is made Lettuce Wrap Style, with lettuce leaves between the layers rather than bread.
HOW TO MAKE A LOW CARB CHICKEN CLUB SANDWICH
To create this Keto & Low Carb Chicken Club Sandwich, you begin with cooking the bacon and heating the cooked chicken. Then cut the 6 large lettuce leaves to square(ish) contours. Lay two lettuce leaves on a plate and spread 1/2 of this mayonnaise onto it.
Next put the ham, cheese and chicken on top. Cover the beef with a different 2 lettuce leaves and then spread another 1/2 of this carrot on top of those. Put the tomato slices and bacon on top of that. Cover with the previous two lettuce pieces, then poke 4 tooth picks or skewers to the center of each one of the corners. Slice the sandwich 4, by clipping corner.
LOW CARB CHICKEN CLUB SANDWICH
This recipe reveal you how to produce a Low Carb Chicken Club Sandwich. It is a healthful Keto Lunch or Dinner which may be thrown together quickly. The carrot wrap clubhouse could be produced with many variants. I occasionally like to change out the Chicken Breast with Turkey Breast or Deli Meat and should I need a few less calories, then I will bypass the ham and Cheese.
On the lookout for a few more flavorful Keto Appetizer Recipes? You’re in luck! I’ve some of my subscribers favourite recipes to talk about. Their complete fav are these Keto Crab Rangoon Fat Bombs. Everyone love they’re so simple and quick to create. Another one of their favourites, are these yummy Keto Jalapeño Popper Taquitos. They are perfect for impressing guests for spoiling someone special.
Looking for some other best recipes? Check out my Easy Vegan Sushi Bowl Recipe
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Chicken Club Sandwich, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Healthy Snack Korean Chicken Bao
- Greek Yogurt Chicken Recipe Low Carb
- Italian Chicken Pasta in Creamy White Wine Parmesan Cheese Sauce
- Keto Teriyaki Chicken
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
Low Carb Chicken Club Sandwich
- 6 Lettuce Leaves Iceberg
- 6 oz Chicken Breast cooked
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 4 oz Deli Ham
- 2 Slices Cheese
- 4 Slices Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Mayonaise
- Cook the bacon and warm up the cooked chicken. Then cut the 6 large lettuce leaves into square(ish) contours.
- Lay 2 lettuce leaves onto a plate and spread 1/2 of this mayonnaise onto it. Next lay the ham, chicken and cheese on top. Cover the beef with a different 2 lettuce leaves and then spread the other 1/2 of the carrot on top of them.
- Set the tomato slices and bacon on top of that. Cover with the previous two lettuce pieces, then poke 4 tooth picks or skewers into the middle of each one of the corners. Slice the sandwich into 4, by slicing corner.
- This recipe makes 2 servings or 4 small sandwiches.