Are you looking for great, easy and healthy chicken dinner? Or, a low-carb chicken recipe? Well, this classic yoghurt chicken, created with a dash of mayonnaise, will become a favourite weeknight dinner if you will need a fast meal on your desk under 20 minutes! I promise it!
Classic chicken dinner recipes would be the most natural thing you can make when you are short on time, or busy, or do not have the energy to think of something complicated to cook. This melt in your mouth chicken is tender, flavorful, delicious and just takes minutes to make!
Low Carb Chicken recipe in two carbs per serving
This healthy chicken recipe is made using greek yoghurt, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and garlic powder. It is a low-carb chicken recipe in just two carbohydrates per serving. What’s even better is that this classic yoghurt chicken dinner is amazingly easy, flavorful, therefore tender. Once you create this keto chicken after, you will want to use it on everything!
The bonus of the healthy chicken recipe? It stores beautifully and simple to reheat the next day.
With a wholesome chicken recipe which uses either chicken tenders or chicken breasts, you are just minutes away from the very addictive poultry meal that the whole will family adore! The ideal meal to possess when you really feel like eating something that tastes rich yet healthful.
Are you ready for a low carb chicken dinner recipe?
This low-carb chicken recipe is one of these classic chicken recipes that I’m sure you’ve had at any point in your life. My mother, for instance, used to make it using mayonnaise only.
I opted to utilize yoghurt and mayonnaise together, and the classic yoghurt chicken comes out as crispy and tasty, if not better than my mom’s mayonnaise chicken.
This summer I cooked a variety of simple and tasty low carb chicken recipes. Both regions are delicious as they are healthful.
Looking for some other baked chicken recipes? Check out my Keto Teriyaki Chicken
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Greek Yogurt Chicken Recipe Low Carb, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Italian Chicken Pasta in Creamy White Wine Parmesan Cheese Sauce
- Keto Teriyaki Chicken
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Healthy Chicken Alfredo with Spaghetti Squash
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Wings
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice Easy Recipe
Greek Yogurt Chicken Recipe Low Carb
- 5 oz. plain-greek-yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated-parmesan-cheese
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black-pepper
- 1.5 lb. chicken-tenders- whole-or-chicken-breasts-(cut-in-quarters)
- Parsley chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 12-inch ovenproof pan or 9×9 baking dish with non oil spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the greek yoghurt, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Insert chicken to the bowl with yoghurt mix and coat the dough all over the chicken.
- Transfer chicken into a baking dish (or oven proof pan). Chicken should be coated with the yoghurt mixture. Don’t put too much or some additional mix leftover.
- Bake for 25-30minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn the oven to broil and place the pan under the broiler for 2-3minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Optional: garnish with chopped parsley.