Healthy Chicken Alfredo with Spaghetti Squash – A creamy and rich chicken alfredo that is super healthy! Quick and simple to throw together, this healthful chicken alfredo utilizes a dairy-free cashew alfredo sauce and spaghetti squash”noodles” Paleo and Whole30.
Though. I had been making it like,”Haha, this can be enjoyable –this a fun waste of time. I mean, there’s no manner this will be damn good. And’damn good’ is the need for a look in my site, didn’t you know that? This is a fun waste of time.”
Why this Poultry alfredo is so good
It is chicken alfredo. However wholesome. And creamy and rich and delicious. And fast and easy. And it’s paleo and Whole30-compliant! I mean, honestly, it’s just my everything right now.
- This healthful chicken alfredo is shockingly rich and creamy and satisfying.
- The dairy-free alfredo sauce tastes way too close to real, cheesy alfredo sauce, but with none of the dairy! That makes it perfect for those who have dairy sensitivities or lactose intolerance, those on a paleo or even Whole30 diet, and breastfeeding moms who is little ones are allergic to cow’s milk proteins.
- The spaghetti squash keeps this healthful chicken alfredo centered on foods and gluten-free.
- It’s super fast and easy to whip up! The alfredo sauce is made in the blender, along with the chicken is cooked in under 10 minutes on the stove.
How to make healthy chicken alfredo
It is a little too simple. Ready?
Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and season both sides of chicken liberally with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Add chicken breasts to skillet and cook 8-9 minutes total for medium chicken breasts and 9-10 minutes total for large chicken breasts, turning once midway.
Meanwhile, make your healthy and dairy-free alfredo sauce! Blend all the alfredo ingredients at a high-speed blender and process until completely smooth if your blender heats its contents, good! Just process until it’s hot, and you’re set. If your blender does not heat its contents, transfer the alfredo sauce to a saucepan then it is completely smooth and heats through over medium-low heat. After chicken has rested 5minutes, slice against the grain.
Heat your ready spaghetti skillet then top with alfredo sauce and sliced chicken. Garnished with chopped fresh parsley and more freshly cracked black pepper.
How do you cook spaghetti squash?
Cooking spaghetti squash is comparable to cooking the other winter : you start by halving it and scooping out the seeds. Subsequently, roast the pliers in 400º F for approximately 30-45 minutes or until a fork easily pierces the flesh. If the squash is a bit firm, keep cooking for another 10 minutes or so, or till it’s quite tender.
You can add a little off water to the baking sheet or roasting pan when cooking to assist the skillet steam; try incorporating about 1/2 cup to the pan before putting it in the oven.
Following the spaghetti squash is tender, remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Use a fork to scrape out the spaghetti squash strands, gently separating them.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Healthy Chicken Alfredo with Spaghetti Squash, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Wings
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice Easy Recipe
- Healthy Southwestern Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe
- Healthy Chicken Pot Pie (Easy Recipe)
- Easy Low Carb Baked Chicken Tenders
- Crispy Honey Chicken (Easy Chicken Recipe)
Healthy Chicken Alfredo with Spaghetti Squash
Dairy Free Alfredo Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups raw-cashews
- 3/4-1 cup water or unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cloves garlic-peeled
- 2 tbsp fresh-lemon-juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional-yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp salt-plus-more-to-taste
- 1 tsp dried basil
Healthy Chicken Alfredo
- 2 medium chicken-breasts
- Salt and freshly-cracked-black-pepper
- 1 tbsp avocado-oil or olive-oil plus more as needed
- 28 ounces cooked-spaghetti-squash-from-about-1-large-spaghetti-squash
Make the chicken:
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with plenty of salt and pepper. Heat 1 tbsp avocado oil over medium-high heat, then carefully add chicken breasts to pan. Cook 8-9minutes total for medium chicken breasts and 9-10minutes for large chicken breasts, flipping once in between cooking time. Add a little more oil to pan if necessary.
- When cooked through, remove from pan and let rest 5minutes. Then slices into strips against the grain.
Make the dairy-free alfredo sauce:
- In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients. Blend til completely smooth and hot. If your blender does not heat contents, transfer sauce to saucepan and heat over low heat.
Assemble the healthy chicken alfredo:
- Heat the spaghetti squash through, either in the microwave or in a large skillet, then top with the dairy-free alfredo sauce and sliced chicken. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and more freshly cracked black pepper.