You won’t believe how simple these keto pizza roll-ups are to make. Whip up a batch and fulfil that salty snack craving. Plus they’re full of nutrients your body requires. Not only are they incredibly tasty, but they’re ideal for you too.
What Are Keto Pizza Roll-Ups?
Salty snack cravings do not need to imply cheating and heading from ketosis. When you wish to munch on pizza, indulge that need with these keto pizza roll-ups.
They’re so simple to make you’ll be able to eat them up within moments of having that nagging craving.
These are incredible! It’s mozzarella cheese rolled up using pepperoni and marinara sauce indoors. Just 4 Ingredients
There are only four ingredients in these roll-ups. Here is what you need from the shop, you probably already have these things on hand.
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni Slices
- Italian Seasoning
- Keto Marinara Sauce
How to Make Keto Marinara Sauce
The easiest option is to buy keto marinara sauce in the store. “sugar-free” or “no sugar added” on the label.
You also wish to read the ingredients list. If it doesn’t say some form of sugar (high-fructose corn syrup, syrup, or glucose ), then it is keto-friendly. Just make sure you quantify how much you eat, because tomatoes obviously have carbs in them.
If you want to make your own, that is super easy to perform as well. If you create your own, you can control what is in it and how it tastes, so I love making my own.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Easy Keto Pizza Roll Ups, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Healthy Chicken Alfredo with Spaghetti Squash
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Wings
- French Onion Salisbury Steak Easy Recipe
- Buffalo Chickpea Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (Gluten-Free)
- Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles (15 Minute)
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice Easy Recipe
Easy Keto Pizza Roll Ups
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
For the Filling:
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup Sugar-Free Marinara Sauce for dipping optional
- ¼ cup Chopped Pepperoni
- 2 tbsp Diced Green Peppers
- Put the mozzarella at a heat-proof bowlmicrowave for about a minute or till fully melted.
- Stir in the egg, and then mix in the almond flour.
- Set the dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten out using a rolling pin.
- Take the very best parchment off and slide the dough on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5minutes at 425F.
- Take out of the oven and cut into four even-sized rectangles.
- Top each piece with marinara, mozzarella, pepperoni, and green peppers. Roll from end to end.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 10minutes, turning halfway through the moment.
Energy – 236 kcal
Protein – 14 g (25%)
Fat – 18 g (68%)
Carbohydrates – 4 g(8%)
Fiber – 1 g