This Spicy Shrimp over Creamy Spinach Cauliflower Rice is a fast and easy meal that comes together in 10 minutes! It’s packed with flavour, Whole30 friendly, paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free.
This is one of my go-to simple meals using frozen shrimp and cauliflower rice out of my freezer! Perfect for those times once I don’t have a dinner program and want something fast and easy. I came up with it a while ago, and I am finally getting it up on the blog!
I use Kite Hill almond milk cream cheese to give this dish the creaminess factornevertheless, it’s optional. I think I eat this stuff over anything else! It is amazing. And you can find it in most grocery stores now from the curry department!
“Nut cheeses and dips ARE compliant on the program, with a strong caution that these should be used with caution, especially if you know you rely on cheese as comfort or stress-relieving meals, OR if cheese is a trigger for other food cravings (such as wine or crackers). As with Larabars or almond butter, Whole30 HQ and our Coaches all recommend that program participants use caution, and think critically about whether including these foods in their Whole30 is a healthful option, given their own contexts and targets “
Looking for some other shrimp recipes? Check out my Cajun Shrimp Pasta With a Spicy and Rich Cream Sauce, or Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Crema!
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Spicy Shrimp Over Creamy Spinach Cauliflower Rice, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Keto Pizza Roll Ups
- Healthy Chicken Alfredo with Spaghetti Squash
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Wings
- French Onion Salisbury Steak Easy Recipe
- Buffalo Chickpea Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (Gluten-Free)
- Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles (15 Minute)
Spicy Shrimp Over Creamy Spinach Cauliflower Rice
- 1 lb frozen-shrimp peeled and deveined, and thawed I get mine from Trader Joe’s!
- 1 16 oz package frozen-cauliflower-rice
- 2 handfuls-fresh-spinach
- 1 tbsp Kite-Hill-Foods-Chive-Almond-Milk-Cream-Cheese
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp olive-oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp crushed-red-pepper-flakes-reduce-for-less-heat!
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- 1/2 tsp sea-salt
- For the shrimp, heat a large saute pan & the ghee over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, paprika, half tsp garlic powder, red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp sea salt, and pepper. Cook the shrimp for 2minutes each side, until cooked through and no more opaque.
- Meanwhile, heat a different pan with the olive oil on medium-high heat. Add staying 1/4 tsp salt, half tsp garlic powder, and pinch of pepper. Add spinach and simmer for 1-2minutes . Stir in the cream cheese till melted. Serve shrimp on top of the cauterize/spinach mix, and enjoy!