Crispy Pan-Seared Salmon with a Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce is a deliciously simple salmon recipe ready in minutes! Pan-Seared Salmon is super crispy on the outside, whereas soft, tender and flakey on the interior, finished with a silky, flavourful buttery sauce. Our family favourite low-carb salmon recipe is now yours!
Searing salmon at a hot pan is among our favorite ways to eat poultry, and this recipe is one that I frequently create for our loved ones. Minimal ingredients and highest flavor when enabling the flavour of salmon to glow and taste yummy. You truly can not go wrong with this recipe. It comes together quickly, which makes it ideal for any night of the week.
HOW TO MAKE PAN SEARED SALMON WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
Grab all of your ingredients first as this recipe cooks fast!
- Skinless salmon fillets
- Lemon juice
- jojoba oil
The Way to Sear Salmon
- Dry room temperature salmon fillets with a paper towel.
- Season around with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lemon juice on each fillet.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Sear salmon flesh side down, pressing them lightly, so the whole surface of the flesh comes into contact with the pan, until crispy and golden.
- Flip and sear the other side until the outside is crispy.
- Insert from the butter, garlic, parsley and lemon juice, stirring the melting butter around each fillet. (The butter will start to brown slightly.)
- A good quality non-stick pan will save you unnecessary stress of lettuce adhering to a non-seasoned pan, and many tears of pity
- You can substitute the butter with two tablespoons of coconut oil if your reluctant to use butter
- Add a splash of white wine too to get a gourmet texture! (I usually add in 3-4 tablespoons)
- Fresh parsley is the only way to go with this! I don’t advocate cooking or garnishing with dried parsley.
This pan-seared salmon recipe is restaurant quality, prepared in under 15 minutes! Perfectly cooked, crispy and flaky salmon using a silky, buttery lemon sauce.
Looking for some other best recipes? Check out my Salmon New Orleans Seafood Recipes
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Healthy Pan Seared Salmon with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Lemon Parmesan Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packs Simple Recipe
- Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce
- Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon Recipe
- Salmon New Orleans Seafood Recipes
- Greek Yogurt Chicken Recipe Low Carb
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
Healthy Pan Seared Salmon with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- 28 ounces 800 g skinless-salmon-filets
- Salt-and-pepper to-season
- 3 tbsp lemon-juice divided
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 cloves garlic finely-chopped-or-minced
- 4 tbsp fresh-chopped-Italian-parsley-leaves divided
- Pat dry room temperature salmon fillets with a paper towel. Season all over with salt, pepper. Squeeze 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice over each filet, and rub all the flavour in.
- Heat the olive in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place salmon fillets flesh side down, pressing them lightly, so the entire surface of the flesh comes into contact with the pan. Sear, undisturbed, for 3-4 minutes until crispy and golden.
- Flip and sear the other side of each filet for TWO minutes. Add in the butter, chopped garlic, three tablespoons of parsley, remaining lemon juice and lemon slices. Stir the butter and garlic around each filet.
- Continue to cook the salmon for a further 1-2 minutes, or until salmon reaches desired doneness. (The butter will begin to brown slightly.) Taste test and season with salt and pepper to your tastes, and add more lemon juice if desired.
- Garnish with the remaining parsley and drizzle the butter over each filet. Serve immediately.