These Vegetable potato fritters with red lentils are super simple to make and so delicious! They’re best with spicy sriracha mayonnaise. The recipe for these fritters is obviously 100% vegetarian!
I have always loved fritters with apple sauce! My grandma used to make the best vegetable fritters from the whole full world. As a kid, I could not get enough of them! I haven’t made fritters for quite a while, but these vegetable fritters with red lentils turned out so yummy and comforting.
Many potato fritters contain are, thus, not vegetarian. However, it is super easy to omit the egg and also make vegan fritters. They will still hold together very nicely. Some fritters are”accidentally vegan”, which means that the recipe doesn’t contain any animal products for unknown reasons. Good for us, vegans!
These Vegetable Potato Fritters Are:
- easy to earn
- prepared in under 25 minutes
- packed with protein (thanks to the red lentils!)
How Do You Produce Potato Fritters Without Eggs?
Grate the potatoes and the carrots. In a large bowl, combine them with the cooked red lentils, garlic, onions, and the spices. Heat some oil in a large pan, and add about 1 1/2 heaped tbsp for each fritter. Cook them on moderate heat at a son-sticky pan for three to four minutes on each side. Alternatively, you can also make them in the oven for an oil-free version.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Healthy Vegetable Potato Fritters Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos Recipe with Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce
- Healthy Lentil Bolognese Recipe
- Super Easy Vegan Burrito Recipe
- Apple Pecan Fall Salad
- Sweet Potato & Quinoa Chili
- Broccoli Cashew Stir-Fry Easy Salad Recipe
Healthy Vegetable Potato Fritters Recipe
For the vegetable potato fritters:
- 3/4 cup red-lentils
- 1 small-red-onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 medium-sized-potatoes raw
- 1 medium-sized-carrot
- 5 tbsp all-purpose-flour
- 1/2 tsp smoked-paprika-powder
- 1 tsp regular-paprika-powder
- 1 tsp majoram
- black pepper to taste
For the sriracha mayonnaise:
- 3 tbsp vegan-mayonnaise
- 1 tsp tomato-paste
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked-paprika-powder
- black-pepper to taste
- sriracha-sauce to taste
- Cook the red-lentils according to the instructions on the package.
- Peel and, grate the potatoes, the carrot.
- In a large bowl, then combine them using the cooked red-lentils, the-bread, the-onion, the-garlic, and the-spices-stir-well.
- Heat some oil in a big pan, and include about 1 1/2 heaped tbsp for each fritter. Cook them on medium heat in a son-sticky pan for a few minutes on each side. Alternatively, it is also possible to make them in the oven for an oil-free version (about 20 minutes, flipping halfway).
- For the vegan sriracha-mayonnaise, combine all composition and stir well.
- Serve the fritters with a green-salad along with the sriracha-mayonnaise. Enjoy!
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 246mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 17% | Vitamin C: 13% | Calcium: 1% | Iron: 7%