These Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce are filled with beans, crispy potatoes, crispy lettuce along with the best sauce.
Tacos filled with crispy potatoes and topped off with the most yummy green sauce. Last week I shared the recipe for your Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce, and you have another reason to make it. Not that you had another reason — because once you try it, you will want to put it on everything.
To speed up the cooking process, I boiled the potatoes prior to making them nice and crispy on the stovetop. Now, the secret to getting them crispy is to not mess with them whenever they are in the pan. Give them a strong 5-7 minutes of browning time before flipping.
Believe me, once I state, you won’t regret waiting for them to crisp up. That crunchy skin is freaking delicious.
Once your potatoes are ready to go, load up your tortillas with beans, lettuce, avocado and vegetables. Drizzle (or drench) them together with all the Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce and begin feasting.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Healthy Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- Healthy Lentil Bolognese Recipe
- Vegan Low Carb Pizza Casserole Healthy & Easy Recipe
- Easy Stovetop Sautéed Cinnamon Apples Recipe
- Sesame Tofu with Broccoli Recipe
- Vegan Sweet And Sour Cauliflower
Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos Recipe with Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce
- 1 lb potatoes-chopped
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- 1 bell-pepper-chopped
- 2 tbsp taco-seasoning
- 15 oz can black-beans drained & rinsed
- 15 oz can refried-beans
- 8 taco-sized flour-tortillas
- 2 cups lettuce-chopped
- 2 avocados-diced
- cilantro limes, for serving
- Add the chopped Potatoes into a large pot and cover with water. Bring the water to a boil and cook potatoes till fork tender about 15-20minutes. Drain the potatoes.
- Heat olive-oil in A pan over medium-high-warmth. Add the bell pepper, potatoes and taco seasoning to the pan and toss to combine. Press down the sausage into the pan and turn heat to medium. Allow potatoes to cook 5-7minutes without bothering them. Lift a corner of the potatoes with a spatula — should crispy, flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- While the Potatoes are cooking add the black-beans and refried beans into a pan over medium heat. Stir to blend. Once heated through, turn heat to low.
- Prepare the Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce Based on the instructions and put aside.
- Wrap the tortillas in a paper-towel then heat them in the microwave for half an hour.
- To assemble, put in a layer of beans to each tortilla followed by lettuce, avocado, potatoes, and Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce. Serve with lime wedges & cilantro