Easy Low Carb Baked Chicken Tenders. I really don’t care how old you’re, and there is something about breaded chicken tenders or chicken strips that is hard to resist. But man, you know they aren’t perfect for you considering what they might be breaded with, and of course the oil they are fried in to cook them. So I came up with a baked chicken tenders recipe that is gluten-free, low carb and super yummy!
This is a relatively simple recipe. The toughest part is crushing to pork rinds, but that’s fun. You can even utilize flavoured pork rinds to get an extra boost of flavour. As an alternative, you can purchase pork panko”breadcrumbs” made from pork rinds which eliminate that step.
Dredge chicken in mayo then coating with pork panko and Parmesan mixture. Then bake. It is that simple!
If you do not need to buy flavoured pork rinds, but you want additional flavour, you may add different seasonings to step 3. Or you might use sriracha mayo instead of regular mayo.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest
Please, if you recreate this Easy Low Carb Baked Chicken Tenders, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Crispy Honey Chicken (Easy Chicken Recipe)
- Easy Baked Crack Chicken Breasts Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken (Paleo + Whole30)
- Chicken Burrito Bowls Recipe For Lunch
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Healthier Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Easy Low Carb Baked Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan-cheese
- 1/2 cup pork-rinds -crushed
- 2 tsp Italian-seasoning
- 3 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning & pork rinds in a shallow-bowl and the mayo in a second-bowl.
- Dredge the chicken-fingers through the coating completely, mayo, and then toss in pork rind mixture. Place each chicken-strip in a casserole-dish.
- Bake 22-25minutes until golden brown and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 540mg | Potassium: 337mg | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 168mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Incoming search terms:
- baked chicken tenders recipes pork rinds