Vegan avocado pesto pasta is a satisfying twist on classic pesto. Produced in less than 15 minutes, this fast recipe is packed with taste and healthy ingredients.
Avocado pesto pasta is creamy, flavorful, and packed with nutrients from spinach and avocado. It is made just like regular pesto, but with the inclusion of avocado (and minus the cheese!) .
Pick your favourite pasta, mix up the avocado pesto, and revel in a relaxing meal.
Avocados are packed with nutrients
- They are packed with fiber, which is crucial for a wholesome gut
- More than 20 (!!) Vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin K and potassium
- healthy fats found in avocados (omega-3s, omega 6-s) assist the body absorb fat-soluble nutrients like Vitamin K and Vitamin A
The other secret to this super green pesto?
Adding frozen thawed spinach is an easy way to”bulk up” your pesto. Spinach blends in beautifully with pesto, and it’s a powerhouse of nutrients. It’s also an inexpensive way to extend the amount of pesto you’ve got without sacrificing texture or taste.
How do you make vegan pesto?
The most important difference between routine pesto and vegetarian pesto is that vegan pesto has no cheese.
This pesto still has all the vital ingredients like basil, fresh garlic, nuts (we’ll use cashews instead of the conventional pine nuts), and a bit of olive oil.
Making avocado pesto requires a blender or food processor.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor (that is my fav affordable brand) or high-powered blender: avocado, olive oils, cashews, fresh lemon juice, thawed spinach, and fresh basil (plus salt and pepper!)
- Blend till smooth.
- Add to cooked pasta of choice. Serve chilled or warm.
Amp up your daily life pesto by topping with white beans and chopped cherry tomatoes.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Vegan Avocado Pesto Pasta Diet Plan Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Egg Roll in a Bowl Paleo Keto Low-Carb
- Chicken Burrito Bowls Recipe For Lunch
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Crunchy Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad (vegan & gluten-free)
- Healthy Summer Broccoli Salad
- Healthier Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Vegan Avocado Pesto Pasta Diet Plan Recipe
- 8 ounces dry-pasta-of-choice
- 1 medium-avocado, skin-and-seed-removed
- 2 tablespoons olive-oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups basil, loosely-packed
- 1 cup frozen-spinach, thawed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons lemon-juice, from-one-lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh-ground-black-pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, make the pesto. Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and spreadable — taste for salt and pepper.
- Toss pesto and pasta together. Enjoy topped with fresh cherry tomatoes.
Incoming search terms:
- Pesto Twist Pasta Recipe