Another simple low-carb dinner which may be produced in under half an hour! This keto teriyaki chicken is filled with flavour, will treat that keto Chinese food urge, and also ideal served with cauliflower grilled rice.
Have you ever really been craving keto Chinese foods like mad? I know I have! Are you aware with a few straightforward substitutions, you can create this simple Keto Teriyaki Chicken in under half an hour? Allow me to show you !
KETO TERIYAKI SAUCE
Of course, what makes teriyaki chicken is the sauce. The store-bought sauce is loaded with sugar and thickeners like corn starch. For our keto teriyaki sauce, we are using six simple components: soy sauce, brown sugar replacement, garlic, ginger, water, and xanthan gum.
When we brown the chicken, we pour this yummy sauce in the skillet and let it simmer together with the chicken until it thickens and coats the chicken pieces.
We function this Keto Teriyaki Chicken topped with green onions and also some cauliflower fried rice.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Keto Teriyaki Chicken, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Healthy Chicken Pot Pie (Easy Recipe)
- Healthy Southwestern Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice Easy Recipe
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Wings
- Healthy Chicken Alfredo with Spaghetti Squash
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
Keto Teriyaki Chicken
- 2 tbsp avocado-oil Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon
- 2 1/2 Pounds Chicken-thighs-cut-into-1-inch-pieces
- 1/4 Cup Soy-Sauce-or-Coconut-Aminos
- 3 tbsp Keto-Brown-Sugar-substitute
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp Grated-ginger
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/4 tsp xanthan-gum click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon
- Heat the avocado oil in a skillet over medium-hi heat. insert the chicken and sauté’ till cooked through. . .about 8minutes.
- In a medium bowl, sugar substitute, garlic, water, ginger, combine the soy sauce, and xanthan gum. Whisk to blend. Pour the sauce to the skillet with the chicken and reduce the heat to medium. Continue cooking for a few more minutes till the sauce thickens and coats the chicken.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish.