This simple, cheesy, garlicky, tasty keto recipe is made with only four simple ingredients: mozzarella, parmesan, an egg and garlic powder. That may not seem like much, but it’s the perfect combination needed to generate the very best low carb snack you’ll ever eat.
Together with the minuscule number of carbohydrates in cheese and eggs, this simple recipe is virtually zero carbs. Yes, you can consume this guilt-free. They are excellent served with a tiny bit of tomato or marinara sauce, but just as good eaten alone. They taste a lot like pizza slices, so I’m sure that you may even add on a couple toppings in the event that you’d like.
Combine the four ingredients until well incorporated. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and flatten and mold the mixture until it is in the form of a pizza crust. Bake for 15 minutes, and then broil for a couple more minutes to brown the cheese to perfection. Eat alone or dip into your favourite sauce! Marinara, tomato sauce or ranch come to mind.
This recipe makes just enough for my husband and me to share, hence double the recipe if you plan on serving greater.
Looking for some other baked chicken recipes? Check out my Keto Teriyaki Chicken
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Keto Teriyaki Chicken
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Spicy Shrimp Over Creamy Spinach Cauliflower Rice
- Easy Keto Pizza Roll Ups
- Healthy Chicken Alfredo with Spaghetti Squash
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Wings
Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
- 1 cup shredded-mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded-parmesan-cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients till well incorporated.
- Set the mixture on your parchment paper, and put it out as if you would a pizza crust.
- Bake for approximately 15minutes, then switch the oven to broil and move the baking sheet to the top rack to get a few minutes to brown the cheese somewhat.
- Slice using a cookie cutter, and enjoy! I love to dip it in a little marinara or pizza sauce. It is also possible to garnish it with red pepper, skillet or Italian seasoning.