Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon is ready on your table in less than 15 minutes, using a 5-ingredient crispy crumb top! Restaurant caliber baked salmon right in the comfort of your own house!
Garlic, salmon and parmesan and cheese. YES! This oven-baked salmon is just one of our favorite recipes. Not only is it easy and quick to prepare, but it additionally tastes just like a high chef’s made it in your kitchen.
HOW TO MAKE Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon
- ensure that you place your oven rack to the middle of the oven before preheating it.
- For this recipe, you may use a skin on or offside of salmon. All of us love the skin as the oils keep the salmon so succulent underneath while it bakes.
- I line my own baking sheet with aluminum foil, but you can use parchment paper instead.
- Use freshly shredded parmesan in the crumb topping instead of the superb powdery parmesan found in plastic containers. It gives it a better flavour.
- It is possible to use fresh chopped Dill rather than OR in addition to parsley!
- Through testing, we discovered fine bread crumbs came out crispier. You can also utilize Panko breadcrumbs if that is what you have on hand.
- Try to coat your salmon equally before baking. I also spray my crumb topping using a light coating of cooking oil (not non-prescription oil) to assist the topping brown better in the oven.
How long does it take to bake salmon in the oven?
About 12 to 15 minutes, you rely on the size or thickness of your side of salmon. We favor our pink in the middle for succulent salmon. Should you like your salmon well done, leave yours in for 15 minutes or longer. Just be careful not to dry it out too much.
What Wine Goes With This Salmon?
With this recipe, I’d recommend a white wine. A glass of chilled Fruity Rose (amazing if you can locate it), Riesling, Pinot Gris or White Pinot Noir all pair perfectly well with this. If you have tried other folks, please tell us in the comment section below!
After baking, have a step back to admire the fact that you made gourmet salmon in minutes! Golden, crispy parmesan herb crumb stuffed baked-on tender, falling apart salmon. Does it get any better? No.
We squeeze some lemon juice over each slice for extra flavour, but it is optional! Everyone loves it!
Looking for some other baked chicken recipes? Check out my Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Easy Healthy Egg Salad Low Calories, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Try these other Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Healthy Egg Salad Recipes Low Calories
- Greek Yogurt Chicken Recipe Low Carb
- The Best Avocado Egg Salad Donuts
- Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce
- Italian Chicken Pasta in Creamy White Wine Parmesan Cheese Sauce
- Keto Low Carb Taco Cups
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon Recipe
- 2 pounds 1 kg side wild salmon fillet (about 2 kg | 4 pounds)
- 2/3 cup plain-breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup grated-parmesan-cheese
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped-parsley
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup melted-butter
- Lemon-wedges to-serve
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 400°F Line a baking tray/sheet using a large piece of foil. Put the salmon fillet, skin side down, on the baking sheet; place aside.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic in a small bowl. Pour in the melted butterseason with 3/4 tsp salt and 1/3 tsp pepper (or to taste). Using your hands (it’s simpler than using a wooden spoon), mix the ingredients until the breadcrumbs absorb the butter (about 40 seconds).
- Pour the mixture over the salmon, pressing it into the top till the noodle is totally covered. Gently spray salmon with cooking oil spray for a gold crumb.
- Bake found for 12-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillet) before the crust is golden and the salmon is cooked and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and a squeeze of lemon (optional)–group using a salad, steamed vegetables, rice or mashed potatoes.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 379mg | Potassium: 605mg | Vitamin A: 530IU | Vitamin C: 3.2mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 1.6mg